Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mobile Taekwondo Center

I was assigned to review Charles T. Taylor's website, and I must say it is pretty cool. I am not familiar with any kind of martial art, but his website has lots of pictures of people of all ages involved in it. I didn't realize that there would be so many people involved in it. Very cool.
The tables he used to line out the times that the different classes meet looks really good. All of his buttons worked, and all of the pictures very great quality. All of his html text seemed to be great, firefox didn't have any problems with it. Nothing was red.
Overall, Taylor's website was very well constructed, and very interesting.

1 comment:

Megan Meeks said...

Hi Rachael, I reviewed your website and it's perfect. I have no suggestions except for good luck with the wedding!!! It seems like you have all of your ducks in a row.