Thursday, April 5, 2007

Classmate's Website Review

I was lucky enough to get the chance to look over Kimberly Rushan's website, which was all about the cool things she wanted from Target. She did a great job, and she has very cool taste in decor. But, I'm supposed to talk about some of the bugs in it to be worked out. So here are some things that I found. Fist of all, some of the HTML code is showing on the pages above her buttons. Also, the rose picture page has no buttons at the bottom to navigate, and the Garnet brick pillow link isn't working. And one more thing, there is no picture of the Dinnerware set that she wants, which was disappointing. I wanted to see what it looked like.
All that aside, I think everything looked pretty good. Her HTML code could use a little polishing and cleaning up, then everything would work alright.

1 comment:

Stacy9827 said...

Hey Rachael! I am in Dr. Strange's 11 o'clock class & I was checking out everyones websites. I think yours it great! I am sure that you are getting very excited about your wedding! Have you set a date yet? I'm so happy for you!! :) Hope to hear back from you!!!!!

STACY
-i know my pic is awful.
Still working @ Robert Moore?