Thursday, January 18, 2007

Not a Morning Person

I don't know about you, but I am taking 8:00 classes every day this semester, and today I am regretting it. It seemed like a good idea, I could get an early start and be finished with school and have the rest of the day to go to work or do whatever. I really hate to complain about it though, a lot of people have to get up a lot earlier than I do every day. And in reality 8:00 isn't all that early. If I want to be a school teacher I'm going to have a lot of early days ahead of me. But this morning I had a really hard time talking myself into getting out of bed.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I agree...I have an 8 am on tuesdays and thursdays, and thats bad enough. More power to you for taking 8 am classes everyday!

HillaryGibson said...

Hello, I am a visitor from Dr. Strange's Tuesday night class. I am right now at 6 am posting to your blog. I have been up since 4:30 this morning and will be at work by 7:00 and will get home tonight at 9:00. Long days, early mornings,..we have to suffer much to reap the rewards of an education, don't we? I think the older you get, the easier the mornings get (I'm 27 now and feeling older everyday). I think that when we graduate and get out there to start working it won't be nearly as hard as it is now. Keep your head up...it will get better

LaVera said...

I agree with you, that why I always get my classes at 9:30 or a little later.